Call me for free! Put your number in, it will call you, then me.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Google Voice



I just signed us up for Google Voice and here are 10 things that I like about it:


1. Calling our gv number sends the call to all of our phones (my cell, Lauren's cell, our home phone, and my work phone)


2. The last 4 digits of our gv number are the same as my cell number 8591.


3. I can call someone from my computer... it calls my phone (which ever one I pick) and then connects to them.


4. It transcribes voicemail messages (it gets a little confused with some words but that's part of the fun).


5. People can click on the blog and it will call their phone and then call our gv number (try it if you want above).


6. I can choose to listen while someone is leaving me a voicemail and click in to talk to them if I want.


7. I don't have to change my old cell phone number that a lot of people already know.


8. I can send people text messages from my computer.


9. If I get a call from gv I can switch between my phones by pressing "*"


10. All of this stuff is free.


We haven't used it a ton, but so far it seems pretty cool.




No comments:

QIK

I read this blog